If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are a few choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many cases you can use a bail bond. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Wakarusa, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our professional bail agents are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the amount of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. While there are a few crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let us help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally scary situation, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. All the legal jargon can be particularly confusing for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have more than 35 licensed bail bondsmen located throughout the state to assist you, day or night. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Wakarusa, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves multiple parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time in jail when you could be in the comforts of your home or returning to work. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter what charges you are facing, we can assist with any bail bond in any amount. At our agency, you can count on quality service with respect and the highest discretion. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Wakarusa, KS, or anywhere else in the state!