If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, defendants often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Palmyra, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our licensed bail bondsmen are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, prior record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Bail prices can vary widely, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. While a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. By using a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a couple of crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Palmyra, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in Palmyra, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony arrest can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. The complex legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. To help you get through the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes listed above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court will earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Required to postpone payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to assist you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Palmyra, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay in jail when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent ready to help you get out of jail fast. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you need bail services in Palmyra, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.