If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical choice is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Call the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Lecompton, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail agents are here for you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges usually involve higher bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the cost of bail can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Though some people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full cost of cash bail yourself. Although there are a few charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Lecompton, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re arrested for drug charges in Lecompton, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Lecompton, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Lecompton, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Lecompton, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. If you are not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail agents located throughout the state to help you, 24/7. Our bondsmen are also glad to help you or your loved one with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Lecompton, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Lecompton, KS, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: If the judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail bonds, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay behind bars when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local bondsman ready to help you get out of jail quickly. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Lecompton, KS, or anywhere else in the state!