If the only problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the cost of bail, don’t despair. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Kanwaka, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are available 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. From a couple hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. Very few defendants have enough cash to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. Although there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for quick release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money on felony bail services in Kanwaka, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Kanwaka, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. If you’re not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our full bail services also include some specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if the judge requires a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be in the safety of your home or getting back to work. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to assist you with fast, professional service. From minor misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. At our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the utmost privacy. For a trusted bail bondsman in Kanwaka, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.