If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Eudora, KS. We are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, prior record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. From a few hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Very few defendants have the extra money to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full price. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing drug charges in Eudora, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to costly bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Eudora, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be very expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, so don’t panic. Understanding the bail system by yourself can be not easy, especially if this is your first time going through the system. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. Our bondsmen can also help you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Required to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: If a judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste one more minute in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. With over 30 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in the state. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can always depend on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Eudora, KS.