If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. Except for a few criminal charges, most defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Baldwin City, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes usually carry steeper bail prices, the specific number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of leaving jail early can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. If you cannot get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total price. Excluding a few charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, professional bail bond service in Baldwin City, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Baldwin City, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, call our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Baldwin City, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. All the legal terms can be especially stressful for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our full bail services also include some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Baldwin City, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to assist you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if the judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Baldwin City, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay in jail when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Baldwin City, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!