While the price of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most economical choice is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. If you or a loved one need bail services in Wathena, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our offices are available 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is set by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $1 million. If you or your loved one can’t get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a few crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Wathena, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to costly bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Wathena, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. Figuring out the bail system on your own can be difficult, especially if this is your first time going through the system. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. Our bondsmen are also happy to assist you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: If a judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bail in Wathena, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves three entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time in jail when you could be in the comforts of your home or returning to work. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. You can always depend on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. When you need bail services in Wathena, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.