If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are many choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Highland, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. We are constantly open 24/7, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges usually carry higher bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your situation. Very few defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses on felony bail bonds in Highland, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the help of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Highland, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for defendants. If you’re not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to new offenders. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to help you, 24/7. Our bondsmen are also glad to help you or your loved one with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Highland, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay locked up when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent ready to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor charges to costly felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. At our agency, you can depend on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. When you or a loved one require bail bonds in Highland, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.