If the one thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t worry. The most affordable option is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Elwood, KS. Our bail bondsmen are available 24 hours a day to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can range significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your situation. Very few people have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is where a bail agent comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Elwood, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you lose another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been charged for driving under the influence, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, call our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Elwood, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. If you’re not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to new offenders. Because of this, we have several certified bail bondsmen stationed throughout the state to help you, 24 hours a day. Our full bail services also include a few specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Elwood, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to your job or your loved ones. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. If you or a loved one require bail services in Elwood, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.