If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. The most economical option is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Noble, KS. No matter what time of day or night it is, our professional bail bondsmen are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges often involve steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. Very few people have enough money to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full price. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Noble, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for quick release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, but don’t panic. All the legal jargon can be especially overwhelming for new offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24 hours a day, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. Our bail agents are also glad to help you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our certified bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Noble, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Noble, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay behind bars when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. If you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. At our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Noble, KS, or anywhere else in the state!