If the only problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t worry. There are a few choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many situations you can get a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Herington, KS. We are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best serve you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of leaving jail early can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. If you cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. Excluding those crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for quick release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for driving under the influence, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money with felony bail bonds in Herington, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out of jail and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Herington, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, contact our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Herington, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, but don’t panic. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the experience even more stressful. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. Our bail agents are also happy to help you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Herington, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Herington, KS, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: If a judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail bonds, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another minute behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with fast, personable service. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can trust that our bondsmen will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you require bail bonds in Herington, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.