If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical choice is to get a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. If you are looking for bail services in Chapman, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is set by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the price of bail can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail price. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, contact us before you spend another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to expensive bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Chapman, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the help of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, contact our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Chapman, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. The complex legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen stationed throughout Kansas to assist you, 24/7. Our bondsmen can also assist you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or returning to work. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. You can always rely on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. When you require bail services in Chapman, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.