If the only problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t worry. The most affordable choice is to get a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Dial 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Abilene, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our professional bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. From a few hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. Very few defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Abilene, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Abilene, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Abilene, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. The confusing legal terms and high cost of bail can make the experience even more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our full bail services also include a few specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing will result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to assist you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or returning to work. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to provide you with quick, personable service. From minor misdemeanor charges to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. You can always depend on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. If you require bail bonds in Abilene, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.