If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. If you need bail bonds in Pittsburg, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our bail bondsmen are here at all times to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes often involve steeper bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Bail amounts can vary dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. While a few people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total price. Although there are a couple of charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Pittsburg, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, affordable bail bond service in Pittsburg, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges have higher bail rates, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot afford to pay cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Pittsburg, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes scary situation, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. All the legal terms can be especially overwhelming for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available around the clock, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. Our bail agents are also glad to help you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: If a judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns three entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay behind bars when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent ready to help you get out from behind bars fast. From minor misdemeanor charges to expensive felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. You can trust that our agents will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. For a certified bail bondsman in Pittsburg, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.