If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants usually have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Frontenac, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our agency is available 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually involve steeper bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of leaving jail early can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. If you can’t get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Frontenac, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony arrest can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes scary situation, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. The complex legal terms and high price of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen located throughout Kansas to help you, 24 hours a day. Our full bond services also cover a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay locked up when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. For a certified bail agent in Frontenac, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.