If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Baker, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail bondsmen are here 24 hours a day to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. From a couple hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. Very few defendants have enough cash to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full price. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Baker, KS.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Baker, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Baker, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. If you’re not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. To help you navigate the bail system, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our bondsmen can also assist you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: If the judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Baker, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time in jail when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or returning to work. With over 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. You can always rely on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. When you or a loved one need bail services in Baker, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.