If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. There are a few choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many scenarios you can use a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Creswell, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the price of bail based on severity of charges, prior criminal history, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the cost of bail can be a major deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Not many defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you waste another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to expensive bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Creswell, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. The complex legal terms and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if the judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail bonds, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to your job or your family. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent ready to help you get out from behind bars quickly. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. Open 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bail services in Creswell, KS.