If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many situations you can get a bail bond. If you or a loved one are looking for bail services in Bolton, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail agents are here at all times to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges often involve higher bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. Very few people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Bolton, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be stressful, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the experience even more stressful. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bondsmen are also happy to help you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Bolton, KS, call our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: If the judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another second locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. Clients can always count on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Bolton, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!