If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are many options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most cases you can get a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in Coldwater, KS. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges often involve steeper bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $1 million. If you can’t get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Coldwater, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in Coldwater, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in Coldwater, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Coldwater, KS.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in Coldwater, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. The confusing legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. That’s why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our full bail services also cover a few specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our certified bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Coldwater, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to help you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to work or your family. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. From minor misdemeanor charges to costly felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. At our agency, you can depend on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. If you require bail services in Coldwater, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.