While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one are looking for bail bonds in Burlington, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! No matter what time of day or night it is, our licensed bail bondsmen are here for you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the price of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. If you cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to steep bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Burlington, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Burlington, KS, contact the team at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be stressful, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have several professional bail agents located throughout the state to help you, 24 hours a day. Our bondsmen can also help you when it comes to some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If the judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Burlington, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be in the comforts of your home or getting back to work. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman ready to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor charges to expensive felony charges, we manage all types of bail. We always make sure your information is kept secure and treat every customer with respect. If you need bail services in Burlington, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.