If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants usually have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. If you or a loved one are looking for bail bonds in Clay Center, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! We are constantly open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the amount of bail based on severity of charges, prior record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few people have the extra cash to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail amount. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: Call Owens Bonding Co. for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in expensive bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Clay Center, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money with felony bail services in Clay Center, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Clay Center, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Clay Center, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. All the legal terms can be particularly confusing for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bail agents are also happy to help you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Clay Center, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to help you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the full bail amount if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves three parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another night in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout the state to assist you with fast, personable service. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to costly felony charges, we handle all types of bail. You can always count on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bond services in Clay Center, KS.