If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical choice is to obtain a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. If you need bail bonds in Wano, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our offices are open 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual case, cash bail could cost between $100 to $1 million. Very few people have enough money to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Although there are a few crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Wano, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you lose another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to steep bail prices, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Wano, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Wano, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Wano, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. Figuring out the bail process by yourself is difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. Our bail agents are also happy to help you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Wano, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Wano, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or getting back to your job. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to assist you with quick, professional service. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. With our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. Open 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in Wano, KS.