If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you usually have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail services in St. Francis, KS. Our bail bondsmen are available at all times to help you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your specific case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $1 million. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in St. Francis, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in St. Francis, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the business, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24 hours a day, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our bail agents can also assist you when it comes to some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in St. Francis, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to work or your loved ones. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to assist you with fast, personable service. From minor misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. Clients can always depend on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. When you or a loved one require bail bonds in St. Francis, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.