While the price of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most affordable option is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Spring Valley, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our agency is open around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges usually involve higher bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few defendants have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Although there are a couple of crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Spring Valley, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Spring Valley, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to expensive bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Spring Valley, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in Spring Valley, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the help of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you need quality service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Spring Valley, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, but don’t worry. All the legal terms can be especially overwhelming for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have several professional bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to assist you, day or night. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Spring Valley, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to work or your family. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, professional service. No matter what charges you are in jail for, we can help with any bail bond no matter the cost. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bond services in Spring Valley, KS.