If the one problem standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t despair. The most affordable option is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Riverton, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are available 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. Very few people have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail price. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Riverton, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, professional bail bond service in Riverton, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Riverton, KS.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony arrest can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail bonds near Riverton, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Riverton, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. The confusing legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the incident even more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to assist you, 24/7. Our bail agents are also glad to assist you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to help you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to work or your loved ones. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, personable service. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every client with care. Open 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Riverton, KS.