If the only problem standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t fret. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Garden, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges usually carry steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the price of bail can be a major deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. While some people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the total amount of cash bail yourself. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Garden, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, affordable bail bond service in Garden, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress when you hear the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to pay the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near Garden, KS.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, contact the team at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. Figuring out the bail system by yourself is difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. Because of this, we have several certified bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to help you, 24/7. Our bail agents are also happy to help you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Garden, KS, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bonds in Garden, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay locked up when you could go home with your family or working on your case. With more than 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. No matter what charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond no matter the cost. You can trust that our agents will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. Available 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bond services in Garden, KS.