While the price of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Columbus, KS. Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the cost of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Very few people have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Although there are a couple of crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in Columbus, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Columbus, KS.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges carry higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Columbus, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. All the legal jargon can be especially overwhelming for new offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. We can also help you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: If your judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bonds in Columbus, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay locked up when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman ready to help you get out of jail fast. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. You can always rely on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. For a certified bail agent in Columbus, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.