If you cannot pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. Excluding a few criminal charges, most defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. If you are looking for bail bonds in Baxter Springs, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail agents are here at all times to help you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is set by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your situation. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Baxter Springs, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in high bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Baxter Springs, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Baxter Springs, KS.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony arrest can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons charge and need help affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. All the legal jargon can be particularly confusing for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail system, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our full bail services also include some specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Baxter Springs, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to assist you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Baxter Springs, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to your job or your family. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter what charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can assist with any bail bond no matter the cost. At our agency, you can depend on quality service with respect and the highest privacy. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Baxter Springs, KS, or anywhere else in the state!