If you cannot pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most scenarios you can use a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Sedan, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. We are constantly open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually involve higher bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost from $100 to $100,000. Though some people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full price. While there are a few crimes for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Sedan, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you spend another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out of jail and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Sedan, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Sedan, KS, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our bail agents can also help you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If your judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more second behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every client with care. For a certified bail agent in Sedan, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.