If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most cases you can use a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Spring, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our agency is available 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. While a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Spring, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Spring, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses have higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for probation violation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Spring, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Spring, KS, contact the team at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be stressful, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. All the legal terms can be especially stressful for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our comprehensive bail services also include some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bail in Spring, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be in the safety of your home or returning to your job. No matter your location, we have local bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, personable service. Whichever charges you are facing, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond in any amount. At our agency, you can rely on quality service with respect and the highest discretion. If you or a loved one require bail services in Spring, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.