If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Richland, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Whatever time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are here for you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually involve higher bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of bail can be a significant roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. While a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding those crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for quick release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for driving under the influence, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses have higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. The confusing legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. We can also help you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Richland, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves multiple entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be enjoying the comforts of your home or getting back to your job. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. As long as you are eligible for bail, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Richland, KS, or anywhere else in the state!