While the price of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, defendants usually have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. If you are looking for bail bonds in Prospect, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our bail bondsmen are here at all times to assist you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is set by the judge and depends on several factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. If you or your loved one cannot get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full price. Excluding a few charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact us for fast release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in steep bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Prospect, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry when you hear the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money with felony bail bonds in Prospect, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Prospect, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Prospect, KS, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail process isn’t that simple either. If you are not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, especially to new offenders. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always prepared to help you navigate the bail system. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes mentioned above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bail in Prospect, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another second locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. With over 35 bail agents serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony charges, we handle all types of bail. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the utmost privacy. When you or a loved one need bail services in Prospect, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.