If the one thing standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t worry. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Pleasant, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are available 24/7 to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges often carry higher bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. If you or your loved one cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a few crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Pleasant, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Pleasant, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be stressful, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. All the legal jargon can be especially overwhelming for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more minute in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman prepared to help you get out from behind bars fast. As long as you are eligible for bail, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. You can know that our bondsmen will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail services in Pleasant, KS, or anywhere else in the state!