If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. There are a few choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many situations you can use a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in Milton, KS. Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best serve you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually carry steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Though some people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total price. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Milton, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been charged for driving under the influence, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let us help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for probation violation, call one of our bail agents in Milton, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need help paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally scary situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. The complex legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. Because of this, we have several professional bail agents located throughout Kansas to help you, day or night. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Milton, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Milton, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or getting back to work. Wherever your location, we have local bond agents throughout the state to provide you with fast, personable service. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. Clients can always rely on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. For a certified bail agent in Milton, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.