While the cost of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most economical choice is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Douglass, KS. We are always open 24/7, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is determined by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your case. Though a few people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. While there are a few crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been charged for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Douglass, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Douglass, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally scary situation, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. The confusing legal terms and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents stationed throughout the state to assist you, day or night. Our comprehensive bail services also include some specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Douglass, KS, contact our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bail in Douglass, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more minute in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. With more than 35 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in the state. Whichever charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond in any amount. We always make sure your information is kept secure and treat every client with respect. Available 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bond services in Douglass, KS.