If you cannot pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your court date. The most economical option is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Bruno, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. We are always open 24/7, to best serve you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the price of bail based on severity of charges, prior record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. Not many people have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, usually 10 percent. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Bruno, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Bruno, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be very expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, contact our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Bruno, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, but don’t worry. All the legal terms can be particularly stressful for new offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you get through the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. We can also help you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail services, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay behind bars when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. Whichever charges you are facing, we can assist with any bail bond in any amount. We always ensure your data is kept private and treat every customer with respect. Open 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Bruno, KS.