If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical choice is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Benton, KS. Our offices are available 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the amount of bail based on severity of charges, prior criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the cost of bail can be a significant roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Not many people have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. While there are a couple of charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Benton, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. Understanding the bail system on your own can be not easy, especially if this is your first time in jail. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common crimes mentioned above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Benton, KS, call our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the full bail amount if your judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and return to your job or your family. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. You can know that our agents will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Benton, KS, or anywhere else in the state!