While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many scenarios you can use a bail bond. If you or a loved one need bail services in Augusta, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! We are constantly open 24/7, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the cost of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Bail prices can vary significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. Not many defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in Augusta, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing drug charges in Augusta, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in Augusta, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let us help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Augusta, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. Understanding the bail process by yourself can be not easy, especially if this is your first time in jail. Because of this, we have several professional bail agents stationed throughout the state to help you, day or night. Our bail agents can also assist you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing will result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Augusta, KS, contact our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to warrant clearance in Augusta, KS, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be enjoying the comforts of your home or getting back to work. Wherever your location, we have local bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, professional service. From minor misdemeanor offenses to costly felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the utmost privacy. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Augusta, KS.