If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Andover, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are open 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes often involve steeper bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. Very few people have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full price. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Andover, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Andover, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Andover, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. Understanding the bail system on your own can be difficult, especially if this is your first time going through the system. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen located throughout Kansas to assist you, 24/7. Our bondsmen can also help you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Andover, KS, call our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Andover, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns three entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more second in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have local bondsmen throughout the state to provide you with quick, professional service. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bail services in Andover, KS.