If you cannot pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. Except for a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail bonds in Sabetha, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are open around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual case, cash bail could cost between $100 to $1 million. Very few people have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, usually 10 percent. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Sabetha, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Sabetha, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in Sabetha, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Sabetha, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, but don’t panic. The complex legal terms and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24 hours a day, in over 75 counties throughout the state. Our full bond services also include some specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Sabetha, KS, contact our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if your judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay in jail when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman ready to help you get out from behind bars fast. If you are eligible for bail, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. You can know that our agents will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you require bail bonds in Sabetha, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.