While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are a few choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. If you or a loved one are looking for bail bonds in Horton, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail agents are available 24/7 to assist you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know exactly how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $100,000. If you or your loved one cannot get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, usually 10 percent. Excluding those crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Horton, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in expensive bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Horton, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges carry higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to pay cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near Horton, KS.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Horton, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. All the legal terms can be particularly stressful for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have more than 35 licensed bail agents located throughout the state to assist you, 24/7. In addition to bail services for the common causes mentioned above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to warrant clearance in Horton, KS, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: If a judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another minute behind bars when you could be safe at home or working on your case. No matter your location, we have nearby bondsmen throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, personable service. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Horton, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!