If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. The most economical option is to get a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Hiawatha, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the amount of bail based on severity of charges, prior record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. From several hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. If you cannot get the cash from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Excluding a few crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Hiawatha, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony arrest can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Hiawatha, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Hiawatha, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, but don’t panic. Understanding the bail system on your own is difficult, especially if this is your first time in jail. Because of this, we have more than 35 licensed bail agents located throughout the state to assist you, 24 hours a day. We can also help you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to help you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay behind bars when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. No matter your location, we have local bond agents throughout the state to provide you with fast, personable service. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. With our agency, you can rely on quality service with respect and the highest privacy. Open 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in Hiawatha, KS.