If the one problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t fret. There are a few options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many scenarios you can get a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Scott, KS. Our bail agents are available 24/7 to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, previous criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of leaving jail early can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few people have enough money to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. While there are a few crimes for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in Scott, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Scott, KS.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Scott, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, but don’t worry. All the legal terms can be particularly confusing for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail system, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to help you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bonds in Scott, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court date; get out and return to your job or your family. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent ready to help you get out from behind bars fast. No matter what charges you are facing, we can help with any bail bond no matter the cost. We always make sure your information is kept secure and treat every customer with care. For a certified bail bondsman in Scott, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.