While the price of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most situations you can get a bail bond. If you or a loved one are looking for bail bonds in Fort Scott, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our offices are open around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail amounts can vary dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your case. Though some people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Fort Scott, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for quick release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, affordable bail bond service in Fort Scott, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Fort Scott, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Fort Scott, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for defendants. If you are not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, especially to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail agents located throughout the state to assist you, 24 hours a day. Our bondsmen are also happy to help you or your loved one with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court will earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to help you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if your judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves three entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court hearing; get out and return to your job or your family. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent prepared to help you get out from behind bars quickly. From lesser misdemeanor charges to costly felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. Clients can always rely on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. Available 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bail services in Fort Scott, KS.