If the one problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the cost of bail, don’t despair. The most affordable option is to get a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in Medicine Lodge, KS. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of leaving jail early can be a major deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few people have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full amount. Although there are a few charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Medicine Lodge, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in steep bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Medicine Lodge, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Medicine Lodge, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, contact our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Medicine Lodge, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t panic. All the legal terms can be especially confusing for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court will result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Medicine Lodge, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Medicine Lodge, KS, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Medicine Lodge, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your family. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can always count on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. When you or a loved one require bail services in Medicine Lodge, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.