If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Shannon, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Whatever time of day or night it is, our licensed bail bondsmen are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can vary dramatically, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your situation. While some people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many people. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. Although there are a few charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: Call our bail agents for quick release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for driving under the influence, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony arrest can be quite expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and occasionally nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. Understanding the bail system on your own can be difficult, especially if this is your first time going through the system. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail services, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more night behind bars when you could be safe at home or working on your case. With over 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. Whichever charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond in any amount. We always ensure your information is kept secure and treat every customer with respect. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Shannon, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!