While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is frequently more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you usually have a few other choices to pick from, including using a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Garnett, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is determined by the judge and depends on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the price of leaving jail early can be a major deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Although there are a couple of charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you lose another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to costly bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Garnett, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money with felony bail services in Garnett, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the assistance of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Garnett, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Garnett, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for defendants. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. To help you get through the bail system, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our full bail services also include some specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail bonds, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another minute locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. With more than 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in the state. If you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. You can always rely on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. If you or a loved one require bail bonds in Garnett, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.