If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. If you are looking for bail services in Iola, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our bail bondsmen are available around the clock to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the price of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. From a few hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Not many defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Although there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you spend another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, affordable bail bond service in Iola, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Iola, KS.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the help of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Iola, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Iola, KS, contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. If you’re not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to new offenders. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail bondsmen stationed throughout the state to assist you, 24 hours a day. Our full bond services also cover a few specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court will earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to assist with immigration bail in Iola, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to work or your family. With over 30 bondsmen serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. From lesser misdemeanor charges to expensive felony charges, we manage all types of bail. We always make sure your information is kept private and treat every client with respect. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bail services in Iola, KS.