While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Except for a few criminal charges, many defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Topeka, KS. Our agency is open 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Your local agent is:
Phone: (785) 235-1185
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $100,000. Very few defendants have enough cash to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail price. While there are a couple of crimes for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Topeka, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in high bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Topeka, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out of jail and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Topeka, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, contact our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Topeka, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t panic. All the legal terms can be especially confusing for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen located throughout the state to assist you, 24 hours a day. Our comprehensive bail services also cover some specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Topeka, KS, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to assist you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: If a judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Topeka, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or getting back to work. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. Whichever charges you are in jail for, we can assist with any bail bond in any amount. You can know that our bondsmen will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. For a certified bail agent in Topeka, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.