If the one problem standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t despair. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most situations you can use a bail bond. If you need bail services in Newton, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! We are constantly open 24/7, to best serve you and your loved ones.
Your local agent is:
Phone: (316) 284-2196
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can vary widely, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. If you cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total price. While there are a few crimes for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Newton, KS.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony arrest can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the experience even more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our bondsmen can also assist you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing will earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If a judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time in jail when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or returning to work. With more than 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. If you require bail bonds in Newton, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.